Theta Tau at Clemson University is a co-ed fraternity. Some verbiage (e.g. fraternity, fraternal, brotherhood) may indicate a traditional fraternity, but should be intepretted as inclusive of all genders.
Theta Tau is the oldest, largest, and foremost fraternity for engineers. Since its founding at the University of Minnesota in 1904, over 40,000 have been initiated over the years. With emphasis on quality and a strong fraternal bond, the Fraternity has chapters only at ABET accredited schools.
Theta Tau is happy to accept all ABET accredited majors! This includes all engineering disciplines, computer science, and computer information systems!
The purpose of Theta Tau is to develop and maintain a high standard of professional interest among its members, and to unite them in a strong bond of fraternal fellowship.
- Honest & Ethical
- Dependable & Trustworthy
- Respectful of Ourselves and Each Other
- Generous of Time, Talent, & Treasure for Each Other, Theta Tau, and our Community
- Proud that we are the oldest, largest, and foremost Fraternity for Engineers
- Culture of brotherhood, lifelong relationships, and connection
- Mutual respect and professionalism
- Balance of social, service, and professional activities
- Diversity of engineering disciplines and demographics
12 Mile Recreation**
Clemson Downs Community Garden**
Hendrix Meeting Room B
Pancho's in Central**
Click here to enter the mailing list raffle (during Tiger Prowl only)...
Come meet us in the Watt Innovation Center lobby!